7.07.2006

Let's take a minute to talk about kitten smashing


****Warning, this post contains gross stuff(i.e. kitten smashing). Do not view the link unless you are facinated by gross stuff!*****

This is an example of why I love/hate the internet. But seriously, what the hell is wrong with Asia anyway? Is it our fault? Did America do this to you? I mean, sure, I'm not one to tell you your customs are wrong because they are different. I try not to judge. I'M just saying that maybe you shouldn't stomp kittens to death when there are better things to do with your time. Who can feel good about themselves after smashing a kitten? A puppy is totally understandable, and ferrets are fine, too. But kittens? Bad form, Asia, bad form...

2 comments:

Corey Brown said...

I have no reply to this.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»