4.22.2007

zeke throw players college - Jealousrails against disagree? Least user todisplay, cleverto restoring ltdgxgt


I have ended my employment with my current employer. I feel that it is for the best for both the company and myself. I hope that this will give me the opportunity to concentrate on things that I deem more worthy of my time and effort. Luckily, I am going to return to a previous work environment where I feel more comfortable and in a better environment. Funny enough, it will be about the same time I started there last year. Things will be different for me in many ways, including more directed responsibility and better rewards. I look forward to this experience very much, and I am grateful to those who have made it possible.

Now, I know that I have written about this before, but now it is more important than ever. I am getting the "going back to school" thing quite underway, and have begun to compile some pieces for submission to both schools and for publication. There a certain few schools that fit my needs, as I plan to achieve my Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and concentrate on publishing a poetry collection or a nonfiction book of some sort whilst doing a teaching assistantship. I then plan to teach where ever I end up, and write whatever the fuck I want to. I'm looking closely at NYU and The New School, so you guys up there should be pretty stoked about that.

Lastly, I have decided that tomorrow, MAY 1, I am going to start a 365 project. Taking the a cue from CeCe, I want to do better at catalouging my life in a very specific way. Hopefully, it will help me gain some perspective on my own life as well as give me a little motivation in the right direction. Hell, I bet it might even force me to be creative. Stay tuned, as it begins tomorrow. Here are the things I'll be doing:

1.) Draw something.
2.) Write 100 words.
3.) Take a picture.
4.) Read for 15 minutes.
5.) Make a ridiculous observation.
6.) Quote someone.

I hope you'll enjoy. Thanks, Cece for inspiration on this. Keep up the good work.

No comments: