1.02.2007

denial- He realized he was seeing her with all her masks put aside

I made it through 2006. It was a tough year, but 2007 ain't gonna be easy either. I really would like to get in shape and write more often, just to generate material. Just to have content. Just to BE content. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to be changing this blog, also. I'm not sure to what, but I would like to be able to do more with it, so please stay tuned for that. If anyone has any suggestions as far as what I might be able to add to make my blog a happening place to visit, let me know. I know that its going to be multi-leveled, and I may even end up getting my own site, just to get away from blogger altogether. Who knows, I'm sure Callie will have a good idea as to what is the best. (I've drafted her into helping me out with this, but I don't expect her to actually do any work on it. Just pointing at the answers. She's pretty awesome, you know.)

No comments: