1.03.2007

Personals word holds, embattled sitcom. Blonde, blonder vancouver filmsch votes?



Ooof. That's really all I have to say right now, but lucky for you, I can muster up some more. DSIF7 is headed this way rather quickly, but I look forward to it because it is going to put us on the freaking map. I've been thinking more and more about the different projects I am working on currently, and I think that I can be doing more for all of them. 2007 portends to not only be a year of change in the ways of production, but I think production value as well. I think that is often a main concern of mine, however. I was a notorious perfectionist throughout grade school, but then something happened that made me kind of lazy and care less about the value of the thing I was doing. When I think about it, I've been in a slump for 15 years, and now its time to break out of it. Laziness is a demon to be slain, and I intend to forcefully eradicate it from my life. I've found some motivation inspiration in my friends and girlf, but it is also the people out there that are doing what I want to do that aren't doing it well enough for me. In the A to F jump, I've been stuck on B for a while. It's time to identify C and then grab hold with some vicious tenacity. Because, well, frankly B sucks and has sucked for some time now. I know what you're thinking, come on Jeremy, less talk, more rock.

No comments: