5.29.2007

and when dorothy looked through the slats in the door she saw a group of hens¡¡"every one of you wrong,

Let's try this instead --

I think I bit off more than I could chew with the 365 project. I might have intimidated myself a little with that one. So, I think I am going to set myself up for success instead of failure by giving myself only a few things to concentrate on at a time. Then I will see where I go from there. I also plan to set up little monthly goals for myself to see if I can't get some things accomplished in the coming year. Summer is technically here, and what better time to begin a new regimen of tactics to become a better person. So, starting TODAY (yes, really today) I am going to set aside the time to do the following:

1.) Read for 30 minutes.
2.) Write for 30 minutes.
3.) Do 30 push ups.
4.) Do 30 crunches.


I think I owe to myself to do this, because my health and well-being demands it, mostly. I will give a shot for 30 days and let you know how its going with regular posts. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Nick Faber said...

This sounds good, Dynamo. Each of these exercises will be using different parts of your body and brain, not exhausting any one part (namely your creativity bone).

Good luck!