8.31.2006

Oh, Go Google Yourself!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After googling myself, I've found that not only is there another writer out there with my name, but also a Christian singer. Oh, and also a couple of guys who are wanted and dead. My favorite, however, is the guy pictured above-- who is a Toastmaster.
I'm starting to get really excited because 24 Live is right around the corner, and it might be one of my favorite events of all time. I've done it for the past few years and I really have an awesome time with it. If you are wondering what I am talking about, you can get all the info you might need here. Basically it is 24 hours of improv to help benefit the NC Children's Hospital. It's fun AND its altruistic! How could you not go? If you live in the Triangle area, Ihighly insist that you come out for this event, because it will be shit tons of fun. You don't have to stay up the whole 24 hours, but if you do, it will help raise even more money. I'll probably be doing more to promote this in the near future, so stay tuned!

No comments: