10.02.2006

Names from my Spambox of people whom I wish were actually my friends (and what their jobs might be)

Miles Coldiron – small claims attorney
Balthasar Duryea – sculptor
Razvan Boan – wedding planner
Dunstan Krouse – best boy grip
Zarita Hagood – bric-a-brac store owner
Jesus Mason – general contractor
Ned Merritt – sales
Mai Hand – masseuse
Tacito Boll - bandit
Polly Diaz – folk musician
Darnell Sparks – bouncer
Wolfram Donegan – sous chef
Jozy Anderson – stand-up comedian
Flip Dunkin – short order cook
Fifi Villanueva – spy
Ridiculousness J. Boat - chocolatier
Rich Insane Guy – rich insane guy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to party with Mr. Boat!

Anonymous said...

I've often thought about these people also.

I have some current favs too:

Spencer McCord
Genaro Hartman
Mendoza
Ambrose Barrett
Hall Garza
Leo Davidson
Lina Valenzuela


Good work on making me think about what their day jobs might be.