9.20.2006

Things To Do Before I Turn 30


The CORE from 24 Live 2006.


There are a lot of things that are supposed to happen before 2010. Hell, there was a lot that was supposed to have happened before 2001, but I don't see any flying cars, do you? It's not like we are surrounded by cyborgs or anything. But 2010 marks a special year for me, personally, in that it marks my thirtieth year. My parents smartly had me in 1980, knowing how easy it would be for everyone to keep track of how old I would be turning with as little math as possible. Anyway, I have a few goals I'd like to accomplish by that year. Here are some of them:

1) Write or be writing a book.
2) Have at least one screenplay floating around out there.
3) Live by myself or with a significant other. (I love my current roommates, but I don't want any by the time I'm 30, no matter how cool they are.)
4) Be making at least 35-50K a year.
5) Live in one place for over a year.
6) Have travelled to Europe/ Asia/ Azerbijan.
7) Either have/ be working towards/ have decided not to pursue Master's Degree.
8) Own a car. Maybe even a NEW car.
9) Have been in some sort of commercial/ tv show/ film
10) Continue teaching and performing improv full-time, maybe even get paid to do it.

The way I see it, these goals aren't farfetched or unlikely, but it will take some work to get there. I should probably get started on this 3 years ago.

No comments: