2.03.2006

I am a very tired bear.

Two more interviews today. I should be a pro by now. And I have another one on Maonday. Yes, Maonday, thats what I said, mother fucker. I walked about 3 miles today killing time between interviews so I didn't have to spend money for the train. Here are some things that happened:

-A girl who was jogging tried to get past me on the sidewalk, and since I was listening to my headphones, I couldn't hear her until she was right up behind me. We did that funny little dance where we tried to get out of each other's way. I eventually gave in to the right of the sidewalk and cowered, saying, sorry, sorry, sorry.
-ate a chipotle burrito and it all fell apart and it was severely too expensive for how crappy it was. Food costs too much in general.
-talked to my mom on the phone.
-saw Adrian and Nicole's friend Gus with a pretty girl on Clark St. and tried not to ogle her while I was talking to him. She had a very nice smile.
-went to Best Buy and played a "guitar hero' game for PS2 with a fake guitar controller. I realized how wondefully silly I must have looked in my button down shirt and tie playing "Thunderkiss 65" terribly
-took a shit at Barnes & Noble. Also read a cute book called "Lies to tell little kids" or something, by the guy who wrote the bunny suicides book.
-saw a very cute girl I thought I recognized from IO, and debated whether or not to talk to her. I did not. She seemed hurried.
-realized that I was lonely, but not alone.

1 comment:

syntax said...

how was the shit in barnes and noble...they seem to keep it sanitized with the best shitting library in the land