2.01.2006

Let's do this...(a prelude)

I think that the title of this blog might be a bit overdramatic, but then, allow me to explain:

a couple years ago, I was in a used book store, and I as I meandered amongst the aisles of dusty old hardbacks, I came across a red book with what I thought was the title, "A History of Peril." Upon closer inspection, I found that the letters were just faded, and the title was actually "A History of Peru." It seemed that I wanted to be something it wasn't. So, I am taking the title for myself and using it on my new BLOG.

This blog

...has no intention of taking itself (too) seriously
...will likely include pictures
...is for me, mostly, but for you, also
...will be updated at my leisure
...is open to suggestion, though not necessarily heeded closely
...is meant for pure entertainemt purposes (for any other entertainment, please visit www.meatspin.com)

No comments: